The C3E Enrollment Process
We are thrilled you are interested in our classical home education community! Below is our community registration process:
1. Contact us! Before you enroll, we want to make sure you fully understand the goals of our community and the requirements for its families. Fill out our contact form, and we will be in touch within 48 hours.
2. Attend a Community Day. The best way to understand what we do is to observe a community day. We hold visitors' days throughout the spring semester. This is your opportunity to see our classes first hand, ask questions, and get to know the current families.
4. Schedule a Family Interview. Once you have decided you would like to move forward with joining our co-op, we ask that you schedule (via email) a Family Interview with our Board of Directors to ensure your family and our community are a great fit.
3. Complete the online registration form and submit the registration fee. After the Family Interview, the Communications Director will email a link to our online registration form, along with payment information.
4. Submit signed parent and student contracts, photography waivers. Upon acceptance into the community, you will receive a copy of The C3E Handbook. After reading it in full, we will ask that you sign parent and student contracts, asserting that you will uphold all community guidelines.